Small Town Stay-cation Guide
If you want to feel the “Zeel,” then take a stroll down Main Street and visit any shop or diner where stories are made and shared.
Visit any neighborhood where front porches are memory catchers and sidewalks are popular.
Take a look at flourishing innovation, from home-grown flower shops to Fortune 500s.
The Zeel is contagious and celebrated. And it’s one-of-a-kind here in Zeeland.
Things to Do
- Blendon Pines Gun Club: Blendon Pines Gun Club, located in Zeeland, close to the Allendale/Borculo area, is a sporting clays range. Blendon Pines has sporting clays, 5-stand, and wobble trap.
- Critter Barn: The Critter Barn raises a variety of domestic farm animals and poultry, sample of farm crops and a few orchard trees. We have an authentic learning environment with many friendly animals!
- Palmbos Farm Market: Farm-fresh produce, with home grown goodness. Friendly, knowledgeable staff can assist with our many varieties of seasonal fruits & vegetables,
- City of Zeeland: Zeel is abundant enthusiasm that is unique to those living in Zeeland; a passionate and spirited pursuit to be part of a big small town full of everyday good living and unmatched enterprise.
Other Nearby Stops
West Olive (18 minute drive)
- Ottawa County Parks: Ottawa County Parks has many offerings throughout the county, from events, to beaches, sledding, fishing, hinting, mountain bike & hiking trails, cross-country skiing and rental, sand volleyball, disc golf, and much more.
- Pigeon Creek Golf Course: Pigeon Creek Golf Course features all the hallmarks of Michigan links style golf. The course gives all levels of golfers an enjoyable experience offering 4 different tees to choose from.
- Reenders Blueberry Farms: With 12 different varieties of blueberries, we have over 800 acres of blueberry plants. U-Pick or we pick. Also stop by our market with a large range of products!