The S.S. Badger is the largest operating coal-fired passenger steamship in the United States. For over 60 years she has provided a safe, fun, affordable and reliable shortcut across beautiful Lake Michigan. The relaxing four-hour, 60-mile cruise takes passengers, autos, RVs, tour buses, motorcycles, bicycles, and commercial trucks across Lake Michigan between Ludington, Michigan and Manitowoc, Wisconsin from mid-May through mid-October
Offering a wide variety of modern amenities for all ages, the four-hour crossing can be as relaxing or busy as you want it to be.
- Spacious outside decks for walking or lounging
- The Upper Deck Cafe features buffet-style dining
- The Badger Galley, a deli-style snack bar
- The Portside Bar, a full service cocktail bar
- The Badger Boatique Gift Shop
- Video Arcade and Kids Port Playroom
- Free Badger Bingo and other live entertainment
- Free movie lounge
- Two TV lounges featuring free satellite television
- Four lounges with a variety of seating
- Private staterooms for relaxing or sleeping
We would like to lookup your present location so we can provide accurate directions.
Your browser may ask for your permission to determine your location (possibly at the top of this page).
If you agree, we will use your current location as the starting point for directions. If you don't agree, you may enter a starting location when the map is displayed.