Small Town Stay-cation Guide
Experience Cadillac, from the wild and natural to the charming and historic.
Connect our natural wonders, year-round outdoor sports, fish & wildlife, and cultural heritage.
Follow waterfront trails to a vibrant walkable downtown featuring unique shopping, historical exhibits, dining and entertainment.
Cadillac: the perfect getaway 365 days a year.
Places to Stay
- Days Inn by Wyndham: From the moment you enter our Days Inn Cadillac hotel you will be surrounded by friendly smiles. Our hotel is conveniently located off Highway 131, making it easy to reach all the local area attractions.
- Econo Lodge: Get the real value you’re looking for when traveling to Cadillac when you stay at our Econo Lodge hotel. We are located near Mitchell State Park.
- Evergreen Resort: Located on 327 beautiful acres outside the city of Cadillac, our four season, northern Michigan resort is home to two award-winning golf courses, various nature trails, 117 cozy renovated guestrooms and much more.
- Holiday Inn Express: At the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cadillac, each day begins with the free, hot Express Start Breakfast Bar, and coffee is provided in the lobby 24-7. An indoor pool and Fitness Center offer ways to unwind, and free wired HSIA keeps you connected.
- Cadillac Area Visitors Bureau: Cadillac is situated on Lake’s Cadillac and Mitchell, surrounded by the Huron-Manistee National Forest, featuring an abundance of wildlife from Kirtland’s Warbler to the American Black Bear.
Other Nearby Stops
West Branch (1 hour 22 minute drive)
- The Dream & The Nightmare Golf Courses: Carved out of the rolling hills of Ogemaw County. The Dream and The Nightmare are two premium, must play courses in West Branch, Mi.
Grayling (1 hour 6 minute drive)
- Grayling Visitors Bureau: The Grayling area is a sanctuary for those who seek the great outdoors; a paradise for all who long to refresh their spirit.