Leila Arboretum & Kaleidoscope Garden
Leila Arboretum’s dramatic 85-acre setting is recognized as one of the Top Four Public Gardens and Arboretums in the State of Michigan! FREE ADMISSION keeps this gem accessible to everyone.
- Battle Creek's Fantasy Forest is a sculpture park filled with giant tree sculptures, with everything from a UFO to Paul Bunyan, and from dragons to Groot. Take a photo on the 2-story swing, in a troll's mouth, and inside the fire-filled belly of a Phoenix.
- The Kaleidoscope Garden is a 1-acre, fenced area filled with labeled flowers and plants, and fun displays - like the "Doctor's Office" and the "Rot Zone."
- The Native Flower Garden, Perennial Gardens, dramatic sculptures, and walking/riding trail make this 85-acre arboretum a delight to visit.
- Play the 18-hole challenging Disc Golf Course that meanders through the woods.
- Walk in the Peace Labyrinth to block out stress, confusion, and uncertainty - focus your mind and find peace and direction.
- The Kingman Museum is the area's only natural history museum. It contains a planetarium, a Saber-tooth tiger skeleton, real human fetuses, and a lot of hands-on activities.