Michigan Flywheeler's Museum's 40th Annual Antique Engine & Tractor Show
06285 68th Street
South Haven, MI 49090
Contact: Visit South Haven
Phone: (269) 637-5252
One of the largest shows of its kind in the state, the 40th annual Antique Engine and Tractor Show hosted by the Michigan Flywheelers Museum in South Haven, MI features hundreds of old farm machinery, demonstrations, parades, live entertainment, plenty of kids activities and more.
The four day show runs Thursday, Sept. 8 through Sunday, Sept. 11 and is filled with things to see and do for the entire family. You can watch antique and garden tractor pulls, try your hand at the Flywheel Toss or sit down in the Stephenson Barn and listen to music. And, of course, there are demonstrations at the sawmill, the shingle mill and the blacksmith shop.
- Admission is $10 with kids 12 and under free with paid admission.
- Thursday is Senior Citizen’s Day-admission is $5 for those 62 and over.
- Sunday Special - admission only $5.
- Pets allowed only with campers, exhibitors and vendors and must stay at camp site at all times.
- Personal Transportation Vehicle Registration (golf carts, Gators etc.)- $20.
- No charge for one seat handicap mobility units.
- Rustic camping available- $20 per night plus daily admission.
- Electric (if available) extra charge.
- No ATVs, firearms, mini/dirt bikes or political items allowed.