A walking tour of downtown Kalamazoo Breweries
Contact: John Liberty
Phone: (269) 350-4598
The Walking Tour of downtown Kalamazoo breweries from West Michigan Beer Tours are offered year-round.
Please see the list of all public tour dates in the link.
West Michigan Beer Tours would be happy to arrange a customizable private walking tour for groups of all sizes. Whether it’s a corporate outing, holiday celebration, birthday party or just a group of friends who want to learn more about the city’s beer culture, we’d be glad to make arrangements.
Please contact our general manager, John Liberty, at moc.sruotreebimtsew@nhoj or 269-350-4598.
Each tour will include:
– Origination at a craft beer bar/restaurant, brewery or other businesses, including Shakespeare’s Pub, Old Burdick’s Bar & Grill, Central City Tap House and more
– Stops at 3 featured breweries – with samples or pint at each stop
– Featured Breweries: Arcadia Brewing Co. Kalamazoo, Bell’s Brewery Inc., Gonzo’s BiggDogg Brewing Co., Olde Peninsula Brewpub, Rupert’s Brew House, Tibbs Brewing Co., Brite Eyes Brewing Co., Boatyard Brewing Co. and Final Gravity Brewing Co.
– Knowledgeable tour guide providing a history of Kalamazoo beer and the Michigan craft beer industry
– Stainless steel pint
– Registration will be at noon. Departure at 1 p.m. Tours officially conclude at approximately 4 p.m. The cost is $29 per person for the first 8 guests and $35 in advance for additional guests. It is $40 for guests purchasing tickets the day of the tour.