Small Town Stay-cation Guide
The City of Fennville has the goal of bringing new ideas and quality services to our residents. As the population of the city grows, we find that there are new and different needs to be met. As our rich and diverse cultural heritage suggests, there is a wealth of experiences to be found in Fennville. From our beautiful bed and breakfast establishments to the authentic eateries, Fennville has much to offer.
Things to Do
- Crane Orchards: Crane Orchards is one of the finest u-pick orchards in Michigan, with over 17 different varieties of apples, 10 varieties of peaches and sweet cherries for the discriminating u-picker to choose from.
Where to Eat/Drink
- Crane’s Pie Pantry Restaurant and Winery: Stop by Crane’s for homemade soups & sandwiches, fresh Michigan fruit pies, and apple cider year round. The winery tasting bar features premium hard cider and wine.
- Fenn Valley Vineyards: Fenn Valley Vineyards is a family-owned and operated vineyard and winery complex established in 1973. The Fenn Valley estate is a 240 acre farm located five miles from Lake Michigan.
- Root Cafe, Coffeehouse & Spirits: Root Café, Coffeehouse & Spirits offers rustic food created with farm fresh goodness from our farm and our local partner farms. Relax and enjoy a small batch roasted espresso, craft beer or a cocktail.
- Salt of the Earth: This rustic American eatery is located in the heart of southwest Michigan farm and orchard country. We cook from scratch to create our dinner entrees, shared plates, wood oven fired pizzas, creative soups, fresh salads, desserts, and artisan breads.
- Virtue Cider: Our mission is to make proper farmhouse ciders. Sample our ciders straight from the source or take home some bottles. We also have a working farm that includes expansive gardens, heritage Gloucestershire Old Spot pigs, Icelandic sheep, chickens, and more.
- Waypost Brewing Co.: Waypost Brewing Co. is founded on the notion that good beer speaks for itself, and the best ones sing. With one foot planted in the wine world, we produce beers that are inspired by our farm, and reflective of the place where we are.
- Fennville Downtown Development Authority: The mission of the DDA is to create a functional, attractive business district to meet the needs of the community.