Central | Includes West Olive & Holland
From our award-winning downtown to our white sandy beaches, you’ll fall in love with Holland’s small town charm and big city amenities. No matter what your interests, you won’t be disappointed!
Things to Do
- Bowerman Blueberries: We grow and sell our own fresh and frozen blueberries pre-picked and ready for you to take home. We also have u-pick blueberries available mid-July through mid- August.
- Holland Civic Center Place: The Holland Civic Center Place has a long tradition of being the primary facility for accommodating a wide variety of events in the Holland area.
- Holland Farmers Market: The Holland Farmers Market is located at the Eighth Street Market Place in Downtown Holland and is home to over 75 vendors throughout the season.
- Holland Museum: The Holland Museum features permanent exhibits on Holland’s history “from settlement to city” and over 400 years of Dutch History in our Dutch Galleries.
- Macatawa Golf Club: Fun for advanced golfers and new players alike, the golf course offers both public tee times as well as golf and pool memberships.
- Windmill Island Gardens: A beautiful oasis on the edge of downtown Holland, Windmill Island Gardens features a 250-year-old working Dutch windmill. Over 100,000 tulips bloom in the spring. In the summer, annual plants and flowers decorate the grounds. We welcome you to linger amid a sea of flowers.
Where to Eat/Drink
- Boatwerks: Looking for a great place to share a meal with friends and family? Look no further than Boatwerks Waterfront Restaurant located on beautiful Lake Macatawa.
- Coppercraft Distillery: Coppercraft Distillery is an award-winning artisan spirits distiller based in Holland. Coppercraft creates premium, small-batch spirits by hand using local ingredients.
- New Holland Brewing: At New Holland, you’re sure to find the perfect combination of great beer & delicious food in a casual, eclectic, non-smoking atmosphere.
- Redrock Grille: RedRock Grille is named after its 500-degree lava stones that guests can use to cook signature dishes, including steak, shrimp, fajitas and more.
Places to Stay
- CityFlatsHotel: Located in the heart of downtown Holland’s shopping and dining district, CityFlats Hotel is the only LEED Gold Certified Hotel in the Midwest. The hotel features 56 distinctive rooms; each uniquely designed room contains environmentally friendly custom decor and furniture.
- The Haworth Inn & Conference Center: Holland’s downtown hotel offering 50 beautifully-appointed guest rooms and 10,000 sq ft of meeting/banquet space.
- Click for all the places to stay in Holland
- Downtown Holland: From boutique shops and delicious dining options to family-friendly events and cultural attractions, Downtown Holland is a destination like none other!
- Holland Area Visitors Bureau: Located on the shores of Lakes Michigan and Macatawa. Holland is a Pure Michigan delight!