Getting a taste of southwest Michigan gets a whole lot easier for guests at the Coloma/St. Joseph KOA Holiday, as they announce the availability of local craft beers and wines for sale at their campground General Store.
“Bringing families and friends together around a campfire is what we do better than anyone, and responsibly enjoying a local craft beer or wine can make that exceptional experience even more relaxing,” said Mark Lemoine, owner of Fifth Level Hospitality, Inc., which operates the campground.
Their offerings will feature select craft beers and wines that showcase the industry in southwest Michigan. Lemoine made selections for his guests that will appeal to a wide palette of tastes, and which also captures an outdoor vibe.
The craft beers include:
- Kumbaya Brown, by Silver Harbor Brewing Co. in St. Joseph;
- Morning Tripping, by Tapestry Brewery. in Bridgman
- Wake and Lake, by Three Blondes Brewing in South Haven
- Vacation, by Round Barn Brewery in Baroda.
The local wines include:
- Beach Cottage White, Beach Cottage Red, and South Pier Niagara White, by 12 Corners Vineyards in Benton Harbor;
- Starry Starry White, Devil’s Head Red, and Watusi Red by Karma Vista Vineyards in
- Coloma; and Michcato, S’more, and Lemonade Sangria by St. Julian Winery in Paw Paw, the oldest and largest winery in Michigan.
Fifth Level Hospitality, Inc. is locally-owned and operated by Mark and Karla Lemoine and is doing business as the Coloma/St. Joseph KOA Holiday. They are franchisees of Kampgrounds of America, Inc.,(KOA) the largest outdoor hospitality organization in the world. Located in Hagar Township, this
southwest Michigan campground is the closest KOA to Lake Michigan and offers guests 128 sites for tents, RVs, camping cabins, deluxe cabins and “glamping” tents. Amenities include an in-ground heated pool, jumping pillow, mini-golf, mining sluice, fun bike rentals, hammock haven, wooded
nature trail, and the Campfire Café’ featuring espresso coffees, Hunt Brothers pizza and wings, Sherman’s Ice Cream and more. For info/ reservations, visit www.stjosephkoa.com.