Three Reasons to Add “West Michigan” as a Co-Host for Facebook Events
- It gets your event in front of more people by showing it to West Michigan’s page followers as well. Our Facebook events reached 1.4 million people over the past year.
- WMTA pulls info from this list of events to talk about for TV and radio appearances, as well as from the event calendar on WMTA.org. Let us know what’s coming up next at your property!
- It’s easy! You’ve already done the hard work in creating the Facebook event. Just a few more clicks can get your event in front of many more eyeballs.
To add a co-host to your page’s Facebook event:
- Click Edit at the top right of the event.
- Below Edit an Event, scroll down to click Add Co-Hosts. Type our Page’s name (West Michigan).
- Click Save, then click Update at the bottom.