Leila Arboretum & Kaleidoscope Garden
Leila Arboretum’s dramatic 85-acre setting is recognized as one of the Top Four Public Gardens and Arboretums in the State of Michigan! FREE ADMISSION keeps this gem accessible to everyone.
- Battle Creek's Fantasy Forest is a sculpture park filled with giant tree sculptures, with everything from a UFO to Paul Bunyan, and from dragons to Groot. Take a photo on the 2-story swing, in a troll's mouth, and inside the fire-filled belly of a Phoenix.
- The Kaleidoscope Garden is a 1-acre, fenced area filled with labeled flowers and plants, and fun displays - like the "Doctor's Office" and the "Rot Zone."
- The Native Flower Garden, Perennial Gardens, dramatic sculptures, and walking/riding trail make this 85-acre arboretum a delight to visit.
- Play the 18-hole challenging Disc Golf Course that meanders through the woods.
- Walk in the Peace Labyrinth to block out stress, confusion, and uncertainty - focus your mind and find peace and direction.
- The Kingman Museum is the area's only natural history museum. It contains a planetarium, a Saber-tooth tiger skeleton, real human fetuses, and a lot of hands-on activities.
We would like to lookup your present location so we can provide accurate directions.
Your browser may ask for your permission to determine your location (possibly at the top of this page).
If you agree, we will use your current location as the starting point for directions. If you don't agree, you may enter a starting location when the map is displayed.