Great Mead Hall and Brewing Company
- Currently we use Hasselman honey out of Fremont, MI and Frank Arriaga of Watervliet, MI
- Our cider comes from Seedling Farms, of South Haven, MI and Understory Farm Orchards of Bangor, MI
- Pear juice from Seedling Farms of South Haven, MI
- Our blueberries are from Adkin Farms, South Haven, MI
- Cranberries from DeGrandchamps of South Haven, MI
- Saskatoons from Steve at Saskatoon Farm andb Nursery, Williamsburg, MI
The best meads are made from fresh fruit and raw honey.
The mead is aged on the lees for 9-12 months in an ambient temperature range of 65-75 degrees before bottling.
Making mead the Old-School way- the simplest way the head mead maker has developed over the last 35 years.
We would like to lookup your present location so we can provide accurate directions.
Your browser may ask for your permission to determine your location (possibly at the top of this page).
If you agree, we will use your current location as the starting point for directions. If you don't agree, you may enter a starting location when the map is displayed.