Free Hearing Check & Health Screening
7021 S Westnedge Ave
Portage, MI 49002
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Your local Sam’s Club® Hearing Aid Center will be holding a Health Screening Event. This is an absolutely FREE event that is open to both Sam’s Club members and non-members. Event attendees will be able to receive FREE hearing tests and consultations, FREE demonstrations of our premium digital hearing aids, a FREE look inside your ear with our video otoscope, and more. This event is in conjunction with the FREE monthly health screenings (subject to availability) at Sam’s Club where attendees can have their glucose, total cholesterol, HDL, risk ratio, blood pressure, and body fat percentage checked, as well.
According to a Johns Hopkins Medicine study, roughly 20% of Americans have some form of a hearing loss and that number jumps up to 33% at age 65 and older. Curious if you have a hearing problem? You may if any of the following apply to you:
• Others ask you to turn the television down
• You ask others to repeat themselves
• Background noise makes it hard for you to follow conversations in noisy places
• You have trouble communicating on the telephone
• You have worked in a loud environment
• You have any of the following medical issues: diabetes; heart, kidney, thyroid disease; depression; memory problems
If you suspect that you, or a loved one, has a hearing loss make an appointment today to reserve a spot at our Open House to be tested by one of our licensed specialists. You can visit schedule.lucidhearing.com to schedule an appointment online.