The traditional Easter buffet has evolved into a fabulous home feast, thanks to the Crystal Mountain culinary team.
“We want all our guests to enjoy a delicious, Easter meal in the safety and comfort of their own home,” Crystal Mountain Executive Chef Jack Wenz said. “Easter is special, so people should relax, especially after this past year, be safe and enjoy family. Let us do the cooking.”
This Easter brunch to-go for four will be will be ready to eat when picked up on Easter, April 4, at Crystal Mountain’s Wild Tomato restaurant. Choose a pick-up time that day from noon to 5 p.m. This meal will be chilled at the time of pickup. Some items will need to be cooked or heated before serving; instructions are included.
Cost is $130 plus tax. Four Seasons Club Members receive special, discounted pricing. Deadline to order is April 1.
Family-style menu includes:
- Spring greens, local hoop house organic greens tossed with dried cherries, blueberries, bacon crumbles, feta cheese, toasted pecans, heirloom cherry tomatoes, Michigan tart cherry vinaigrette;
- Ciabatta bread with ramp pesto butter;
- Stone-ground mustard glazed ham with mango-pineapple chutney;
- Slow-roasted natural turkey breast with rosemary turkey gravy;
- Delicate, freshly baked quiche stuffed with wild mushrooms, butternut squash, roasted peppers, oven-cured tomatoes, Gruyere cheese and fresh basil;
- Creamy risotto with asparagus tips, roasted garlic, andouille sausage, wild mushrooms, shaved Parmesan cheese and fresh thyme;
- Roasted garden vegetables, marinated chick peas, feta cheese finished with olive oil, fresh herbs and white balsamic glaze; and
- Lemon poppy seed cake with crème Anglaise drizzle and fresh berries.
Order online here: https://shop.crystalmountain.
About Crystal Mountain:
Established in 1956, Crystal Mountain is a family-owned, four-season resort destination located 28 miles southwest of Traverse City and a short drive from Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. The 1,500-acre resort features lodging, dining, downhill and cross-country skiing, two championship golf courses, shopping, award-winning Crystal Spa, Michigan’s only alpine slide, Peak Fitness, the Park at Water’s Edge, Michigan Legacy Art Park, weddings, a conference center and real estate options. Visit www.CrystalMountain.com for more resort details or information about Four Seasons Club memberships.