Ottawa County Parks & Recreation is currently searching for candidates interested in working outside next summer. The opportunities are perfect for students (18+) who are home on break, retirees who want to spend more time outside, or anyone interested in parks who would like to earn extra money during the summer months.
Opportunities exist at parks in Holland, Grand Haven, Ferrysburg, Spring Lake, West Olive, Jenison (near Allendale and Hudsonville), and Casnovia. Interested candidates should review open positions and apply online. Interviews will be conducted via Zoom.
Current Open Positions
- Grounds Attendant (Seasonal, non-benefited) – $11.40 Hourly
- Maintenance Crew Worker (Seasonal, non-benefited) – $12.90 Hourly
- Park Attendant (Seasonal, non-benefited) – $10.90 Hourly
- Stewardship Crew Worker (Seasonal, non-benefited) – $11.15 Hourly
- Parks Supervisor (Full-Time) – $23.77 – $30.76 Hourly