The St. Joseph City Commissioners recently hosted a series of discussions seeking input on how to promote social justice in the Twin Cities.
As a result, Krasl Art Center, with the support of St. Joseph City Commissioner Peggy Getty, would like to invite the community to participate in a focused dialogue around the arts and culture in the Twin Cities, and the role this sector can play in supporting, advocating and being a resource for social justice movement and action.
The group will meet remotely twice this month to gather this information.
- August 13 at 4:30pm, Arts & Culture: Social Justice Meeting 1
- August 27 at 4:40pm, Arts & Culture: Social Justice Meeting 2
Join the meeting by:
- Navigating to https://zoom.us/join from your computer, tablet or smartphone, or;
- Calling 312.626.6799 or 877 853 5247 (toll free) from a telephone.
Use the following information:
- Meeting ID: 935 0671 6570
- Password: 050748
About Krasl Art Center:
Krasl Art Center is a nonprofit art museum and learning center that enriches the lives of people living in or visiting Southwest Michigan by delivering enlightening art experiences through diverse education opportunities, meaningful events, and high quality exhibits and collections. KAC’s mission is to inspire meaningful change and strengthen community through the visual arts. To learn more, visit krasl.org.