The Berrien County Youth Fair has decided to host their second Fair Food Drive Thru event over this upcoming weekend. Starting on July 17 and running through July 19, there will be numerous Fair Food vendors serving up some of your favorite fair food! This event is aimed to help some concession vendors as well as the Fair, both of whom have had to cancel revenue generating events needed to sustain year round operations due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Patrons wishing to partake in the drive thru event should enter Gate 3 (4261 E. Shawnee Rd.) and follow the barriers to the drive thru area. The drive thru will take place on Friday, July 17 from 11 am to 7 pm, Saturday, July 18 from 11 am to 7 pm and Sunday, July 19 from 11 am to 4 pm. In addition there are a few more guidelines for this event
- Cash only, there will not be ATM’s available on the grounds
- All guests are asked to stay in their vehicles while on the grounds
- All cars must exit the grounds after ordering and receiving food. Food may not be consumed on the grounds.
- No walk-up orders will be allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- No public bathrooms
- Smoking is prohibited on the grounds.
Food vendors participating in the drive thru include
Wiley’s Famous Tacos
The Pretzel Wagon
Rosie’s Sweet Shack
Colglazier’s Elephant Ears
Colglazier’s Steak Tips
Wagner’s Ice Cream
Fiske French Fries
Snowba Bubble Tea
Richie’s Place to Eat