Celebrate Dad this weekend with a Father’s Day Build-A-Dinner to Grill, designed by acclaimed Crystal Mountain chefs.
Crystal Mountain’s culinary experts will assemble and prep the meal. You just have to grill it. Choose from steaks, chicken, brats or burgers and all the fixins – or mix and match.
“We thought about what Dad might want this weekend and could think of nothing better than something fresh on the grill,” Executive Chef Jack Wenz said. “We’ll assemble it all – you just have to cook it.”
All meals are prepped and ready to cook. Steaks and chicken come with grilling spices. Side dishes are cooked and just need to be reheated.
Here’s what you can mix and match to make the perfect meal for Dad:
For the grill
- Two, 12-ounce New York strip steaks (ready to grill) … $25
- Two, 8-ounce Sirloin Sizzlers (ready to grill) … $18
- Ebels 6-ounce chicken breasts (ready to grill) … $18
- Ebels brats (five brats, five buns) … $13
- Hamburger patties (five burgers, five buns) … $17
Reheat and serve
- Twice-baked potato … $2.75 each
- Asparagus, seasoned and grilled local asparagus … $2.25/pound (1/2-pound available)
- House-made kettle chips … $1.50/pound (1/2-pound available)
- Steamed corn on the cob … $1.99 each
Don’t forget dessert!
- Brownie for two (with Grand Marnier anglaise and cherries) … $6
Build-a-Dinners can be picked up Saturday or Sunday – you pick the time from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at time of purchase. Visit shop.crystalmountain.
About Crystal Mountain:
Established in 1956, Crystal Mountain is a family-owned, four-season resort destination located 28 miles southwest of Traverse City and a short drive from Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. The resort features lodging, dining, downhill and cross-country skiing, two championship golf courses, shopping, award-winning Crystal Spa, Michigan’s only alpine slide, the Park at Water’s Edge, Michigan Legacy Art Park, weddings and a conference center. Visit www.CrystalMountain.com.