The Berrien County Youth Fair has decided to host a Fair Food Drive Thru event over Father’s Day weekend. Starting on June 19 and running through
June 21, there will be numerous Fair Food vendors serving up some of your favorite fair food! This event is aimed to help some concession vendors as well as the Fair, both of whom have had to cancel revenue generating events needed to sustain year round operations due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Patrons wishing to partake in the drive thru event should enter Gate 3 (4293 E. Shawnee Rd.) and follow the barriers to the drive thru area. The drive thru will take place on Friday, June 19 from 11 am to 7 pm, Saturday, June 20 from 11 am to 7 pm and Sunday, June 21 from 11 am to 4 pm. In addition there are a few more guidelines for this event
• All guests are asked to stay in their vehicles while on the grounds
• All cars must exit the grounds after ordering and receiving food. Food may not be consumed on the grounds.
• No walk-up orders will be allowed.
• No pets allowed.
• No public bathrooms
• Smoking is prohibited on the grounds.
• Cash only, no ATM’s available.
Food vendors participating in the drive thru include
• The Pretzel Wagon
• Rosie’s Sweet Shack
• Colglazier’s Elephant Ears
• Colglazier’s Steak Tips
• Barbie’s Cookies
• Wagner’s Ice Cream
• Fiske French Fries
• Fiske Lemonade
• Food Court Concessions – Mexican Food Trailer
• Friends for Berrien Springs – Korn Dog Booth