From June 19 – July 19, Grand Haven Main Street wants to re-introduce you to ALL of Grand Haven’s small businesses. Join the merchants, retailers, salons, restaurants, cafés, financial institutions, health services, attorneys, insurance offices, and more as Grand Haven re-opens the business district to you with the Grand Haven Business Passport.
- Pick up YOUR passport at any participating small business to receive exclusive offers from Grand Haven Main Street businesses
- Bring YOUR passport to any participating small business to receive your exclusive offer
- Choose your favorite offers
- Get stamped
- Each offer can only be used once
- Post a selfie with your passport onto Grand Haven Main Street Facebook page to enter for $50 gift certificate to your favorite Main Street Small Business (winners chosen weekly)
Our promotions committee worked diligently and quickly in creating a fun event for our visitors while also promoting our historic Main Street district”, says Jeremy Swiftney, Grand Haven Main Street Executive Director. “With the event running for 30 days, it allows for our shoppers and visitors to spread out their trips and make the purchases on their schedule. In-person, curbside pickup, whatever your fancy, Grand Haven Main Street is open, and welcomes you!”
Passports are available at all participating small businesses, pick one up at your favorite business and get to know your Grand Haven Main Street small businesses again.
Grand Haven Small Business Passport is hosted by Grand Haven Main Street. For more information contact Main Street at 616-844-1188 or on the web at www.downtowngh.com