You may have heard that restaurants in Michigan are allowed to re-open next week! Since the big news, Journeyman Distillery has been preparing for dine-in services to resume. Beginning on Wednesday, June 10th, they will be welcoming back diners following the state mandated guidelines. As their guest, you can expect the following:
- Each table will have a bottle of Journeyman-made hand sanitizer for your use.
- All servers and bartenders will be required to wear masks.
- Seating will be positioned to accommodate proper social distancing.
- Menus will be accessible on your phone to provide a no-touch experience.
- Frequent cleaning will be taken care of by staff to ensure your safety.
Journeyman Distillery will continue carry-out services, as well. Carry out will available Wednesday-Sunday from 4:00-9:00PM EST. You can still stock up on spirits, provisions, and cocktail kits from the retail shop on Monday & Tuesday from 11:30AM-5:00PM, and Wednesday – Sunday from 11:30AM-10PM.