Due to the latest developments regarding the coronavirus
(COVID-19), St. Joseph Today (SJT) has cancelled the following events:
- Lake Bluff Artisan Faire (May 30)
- Antiques on the Bluff – June, July & August shows (June 7, July 5, August 2)
- Wednesday Brown Bag Concerts (June 24 – August 26)
- Friday Night Concert Series (June 19 – September 4)
- Chalk the Block (July 31 – August 2)
Amy Zapal, executive director at St. Joseph Today, says, “The health and safety of our visitors, residents and members is critical to SJT. With the wellbeing of our community in mind, we have decided to cancel events scheduled to run May through August.” Zapal goes on to say, “This decision was not made lightly. We will continue to monitor the situation regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) for fall events.”
Zapal says that the St. Joe Farmers Market opening date has also been delayed. “At this time, SJT does not have a definitive start date. However, we are hoping to be able to safely reopen the market as soon as possible. We appreciate everyone’s flexibility and patience as we navigate this tricky time.”
Please adhere to the following recommended guidelines to help control the spread of
- Hand-washing is the best self-defense against the spread of germs. As a
supplement, use antibacterial hand sanitizer. Please do this often.
- Identify alternative greetings that are comfortable for you such as a fist or elbow bump.
- If you are not feeling well, especially if you have a fever, are coughing or
sneezing or are experiencing shortness of breath, please remain home and out of public places.
- If you have traveled to any of the countries where there are outbreaks of the virus, please follow guidance on the CDC website.
For more information on COVID-19, please visit the Berrien County Health Department.
St. Joseph Today, a membership-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to developing and promoting events and businesses in St. Joseph, Mich. and its
surrounding communities. For more information about upcoming events, visit