The Harbor Country Chamber of Commerce is excited to introduce the 2020 Harbor Country Guide, now available in ai digital format. Vacation is just a click away! The online guide can be accessed here: https://www.harborcountry.org/harbor-country-guide/
“Eight Great Towns – One Great Lake.” Harbor Country is close by, yet a world away. It is a trademarked destination for an eclectic collection of eight towns: Michiana, Grand Beach, New Buffalo, Three Oaks, Union Pier, Lakeside, Harbert, and Sawyer.
Harbor Country combines the best of both worlds — endless days at the beach and countrysides brimming with farms and orchards. Add a vibrant arts and culture community, a lively local food scene, and an explosion of world-class wineries, craft breweries and distilleries, it’s no wonder that Harbor Country has also become a year-round home for those in search of a slower pace of life amid the natural beauty of the Lake Michigan shore.
Here’s what you can expect from the 2020 guide:
- Get to know your local business owners
- Discover new things to do
- Find beaches, parks & preserves to roam
- Trip planning made easy with our Great Family Fun Guide
- Discover the perfect lodging for your group
- Map out your foodie must try’s in the Dining & Food section
- Michigan-made wine, beer and spirits
- Shopping, arts & antiques
- See what living here is all about in Harbor Country® Life
For a copy of the 2020 Harbor Country Guide to be mailed to you, please contact the Chamber office, a $7 fee applies: email@example.com 269-469-5409
Currently the Chamber is determining how Harbor Country Guides will be distributed to businesses throughout the area. Printed copies of the guide will not be available before April 30th. An update on distribution will be provided as more information is available.