Ottawa County Parks & Recreation Commission (OCP) parks and open space properties will remain open to the public, although there will be some facility closure and program/event cancellations.
Please note that closures and cancellations may extend if recommendations from our county/state health officials change.
The Ottawa County Parks Nature Center located at Hemlock Crossing Park will be closed through April 10, 2020. Some related programming will also be cancelled.
OCP Program & event cancellation through April 10:
- All indoor programs hosted by OCP through April 10, 2020 are cancelled. Paid programs will be refunded:
- Wildlife Encounters (March 15 and March 21)
- Tot Time (March 19)
- Birding Basics (March 19)
- Lessons Learned from a Park Ranger (March 28)
- Astronomy at the Nature Center (April 4)
- Grand Ravines Open House (April 5)
- Outdoor programs with a limited number of attendees will still be offered, although we strongly encourage participants to follow recommendations related to COVID-19.