St. Patrick’s Day Fun in West Michigan
(Find our full list of St. Patrick’s Day fun throughout West Michigan here)
- On Saturday, March 7th, be a part of the first ever New Buffalo St. Patrick’s Parade & Party in Harbor Country. In the spirit of the day, they’ll be dyeing the Galien River green! Dyeing of river green @ 9:30 at Whittaker bridge.
- Then kick it up a notch as the inaugural parade steps off at the North Whittaker Street Bridge at 11:00 am. With a bevy of floats, classic cars, custom choppers, bagpipers, performers, and more, you won’t want to miss this inaugural St. Patrick’s Parade.
- Find more Shamrock Shenanigans at the After Party at Dooley’s Lakehouse Pub. A New Buffalo St. Patrick’s Parade Celebration wouldn’t be complete without great food, cold beer, and warm Irish hospitality. Head to the heated big-top tent at Dooley’s Lakehouse Pub beginning at 11:00 am as well as after the parade for Irish fare, green beer, Guinness, live music, dancing, and revelry.
- You are invited to bring your furry friends to join in the Saugatuck Douglas 18th Annual Erin-Go-Bark People & Pets Parade Saturday, March 14th, beginning at Wicks Park on Water Street in downtown Saugatuck.
- Prizes will be awarded for Most Original, Most Funny, & Best Overall – Owner/Pet combo. Parade line up begins at 1:30 pm and steps off at 2:00 pm.
- FREE Event! A Local Favorite for Family Fun.
- 1:30 p.m. You are invited to bring your furry friends and join us at Wicks Park on Water Street as we line up for this popular annual event. Any Pet will do… Last year we had a chicken in the parade!!
- Start the holiday off on the right foot at the Irish Jig 5K/10K in Downtown Ludington, March 14th. A 1-Mile Fun Run is also available. Register on race day at Ludington Pub starting at 7:30. Races start at 9:00 am.
- Put on your green garb and join in the celebration at the Ludington St. Patrick’s Day Parade, presented by Sportsman’s Irish Restaurant & Bar, beginning March 14th at 12:00 pm on Ludington Avenue.
- After the parade, grab a map and pint glass for the Pied Piper Pub Crawl! Follow the piper to each bar in Downtown Ludington or venture out on your own. Buy your glass at The Mitten Bar between 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm.
- Receive electronic clues and make your way through the Downtown Ludington District for a chance to win prizes during the Follow the Rainbow Scavenger Hunt! The first clue will be given Saturday morning, and the hunt runs from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.