The Holland Civic Center Place is continually booking public and private events throughout the year, and there happens to be an influx of public events that will be going on now through the end of March. You can find out more about these events at civicenterplace.com or on the Holland Civic Center Facebook events page.
Lakeshore Home Builders Association – Home Building & Remodeling Show
- Friday, January 31st (1:00 pm-8:00 pm) & Saturday, February 1st (10:00 am-6:00 pm)
- $5.00 admission (18 and under free), over 40 vendors, various seminars
Tulip Time First Bloem
- Thursday, February 6th (6:00 pm-9:00 pm)
- $70 individual tickets/$130 couple tickets for fundraising event featuring art displays for the upcoming 2020 Tulip Time Festival
MI Drag Brunch
- Sunday, February 16th – 2 Shows (doors at 11:00 am and 2:00 pm)
- $35 tickets – include brunch, 1 cocktail, and a fantastic 2-hour show
Holland’s Original Gun and Knife Show
- Saturday, February 22nd (9:00 am-3:00 pm)
- $6.00 entry at door
Lake Michigan Shore Winter Wine Festival
- Saturday, February 22nd (2:00 pm-6:00 pm)
- $25 advance ticket – $30 at the door, $40 VIP ticket includes wine/food pairing
Girlfriends Weekend 2020
- Friday, March 6th – Sunday, March 8th
- Registration is $65.00 for this weekend of Food, Fun, & Friends
Leprechaun Brunch & Beer Garden
- Saturday, March 14th (9:00 am-Noon)
- $16.00 for brunch, $6.00 for kids 12 and under (Pre-purchase at HCCP office, Limited Day of Sales)
- Bar Service and Irish Coffee Bar available without purchasing brunch.
- Being held in conjunction with the St. Paddy’s Leprechaun Chase, with runners having opportunity for discounted brunch
Michael Carbonaro Live!
- Saturday, March 28th (7:00 pm, doors at 6:00 pm)
- Tickets available: $182 (VIP), $57, $47, $37 at Ticket Master or HCCP office
About Holland Civic Center
The Holland Civic Center is located at 150 West 8th Street, Holland (MI). In addition to an ideal downtown location, the facility has flexibility to host large and small gatherings. Events hosted at the Civic Center include: graduation ceremonies, corporate parties/meetings, trade shows, public expos, adult/youth recreation activities, wedding receptions, civic group meetings, concerts, and many other possibilities.
VenuWorks provide customized management solutions for arenas, stadiums, theatres, and convention centers throughout the country with services that include operations, catering, concessions, along with booking and marketing of sports and entertainment events.