Adult Laser Tag Night at BattleGR//Grand Rapids
- Saturday, January 18th
- Come play Tactical Laser Tag! Adults Only!
- BYOB Bring Your Own Beverage.
- $20 all you can play for 3 hours 7-10pm
- Must be 18.
- Must register online prior to the date of the event.
- Perfect for Date Night or a Night out with friends. Come with as a team or we will link you up to make a team.
- Call 6163450698 or register online at battlegr.com/book-now/?id2=845691#/
Spicy Saturday at Downtown Market // Grand Rapids
- Saturday, January 18th
- On January 18, escape the cold and spice up your Saturday with fiery flavors being served throughout the Market Hall. This is a one-day-only event featuring hot items and other sizzling specials.
- Additionally, the second annual “So Cluckin’ Hot” spicy wing challenge takes place at noon on Spicy Saturday, hosted by Juju Bird. Participants will have 10 minutes to eat 12 of Juju Bird’s famous “So Cluckin’ Hot” wings. The winner will receive a $50 gift card to Juju Bird, a $50 gift card to the Downtown Market and $100 cash. All participants receive a $10 Juju Bird gift card.
- Sweetie-licious Bake Shoppe: Jalapeño key lime cupcake – key lime cupcake with cream cheese frosting, topped with a candied jalapeño. $3.59
- Love’s Ice Cream & Chocolate: Mexican chili hot chocolate ice cream – classic dark chocolate base spiced with green and guajillo chilis, habanero peppers, and cinnamon.
- Social Kitchen & Bar: Spicy Mac ‘n cheese – Social’s classic mac ‘n cheese kicked up a notch! $1 off any size
Trees, Reincarnated // Waypost Brewing, Fennville
- Bring us your Christmas trees, we will bring you a bonfire of staggering heights. All the trees we sold before the holidays need a good send off. We are collecting them, trading trees for pints, and, weather permitting, having a tree toss and great bonfire. The Michigan Highlanders will be tossing trees, and all are welcome to participate.
- Join us January 18 for the tree toss at 3PM, live music from 4-7PM, which takes us to lighting the bonfire at 7PM.
- Trees will be collected during our regular tasting room hours, up until January 18th. Drop-offs during open hours will receive a beer coupon.
Kalamazoo Beer Week // Kalamazoo
- Kalamazoo Beer Week, known fondly as KBW, is all about building a relationship with craft beer. Some of us already share this passion: an affinity for hand-crafted products, made by people who care about an enriching brew experience and carefully fashioned flavor profiles. But some are newer to their understanding of how amazing craft beer can be.
- Kalamazoo Beer Week is a weeklong series of events that support the craft beer experience through special tastings, dinners, and interactive events.
- Patrons will meet the brewers themselves, learn about what it takes to develop these kinds of intricate, highly desired products, and hopefully achieve a greater sense of this market segment that has taken hold of beer drinkers everywhere.
- Some of the planned events: S’mores & Beer Pairing at Saugatuck Brewing, and Walking tours with West Michigan Beer Tours