The 12th Annual Grand Rapids International Wine, Beer & Food Festival returns to DeVos Place Thursday, November 21 through Saturday, November 23, offering a world-class epicurean experience in the heart of West Michigan. Festival goers will find an unparalleled offering of food, beverage and culinary entertainment presented by area chefs, restaurants and purveyor of libations from around the globe.
Six restaurants will offer intimate Pairing menus throughout the festival, where guests sit back, relax and watch watch as the chef prepares an elegant multi-course meal table-side paired with the finest wine, beer or spirits. The menus are being finalized and posted in time for advanced reservations, which open the beginning of October at GRWineFestival.com.
More than a dozen restaurants will serve up small plate offerings ideal for strolling throughout the festival. And, some of the state’s leading culinary experts make their way to the Meijer stage to share insider tips for preparing mouth-watering dishes at home.
On the beverage side of things, highlights of this year’s annual celebration include:
- The Vineyard – featuring 1,200+ wines of all styles and colors (including the exclusive Elite Collection);
- Hemingway Hall – showcasing craft spirits and cocktails from Michigan’s finest distilleries
- NEW Bourbon Bar and spirit workshops featured in the Welsh Lobby
- Beer City Station – highlighting the many flavors and styles of the craft brewing world;
- Cider Row – focusing on hard ciders made locally and beyond;
- RendezBREW – encompassing the cordials and coffees paired with desserts and other delicious nightcap offerings.
A series of educational beverage tasting sessions are also held during the festival.
Throughout the weekend, musical entertainment can also be found at the Festival in The Vineyard, Beer City Station Music Stage, and RendezBREW seating area in the Grand Gallery, as well as a DJ on the outdoor patio on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Advanced tickets for the Festival may be purchased online for $15 per person and are valid for a one-time use Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. A 3-Day Pass (available online in advance for $40) allows admission each day of the Festival and is intended for those who want to get the most out of their tasting experience. The 3-Day Pass is available for purchase online until Thursday, November 21 at 9pm. Purchase Online Ticket Sales (Ticketmaster fees apply). Once the festival opens, tickets may be purchased onsite at the Box Office: $15 for Thursday or $20 for either Friday or Saturday. During the event, festivalgoers may purchase tasting tickets for 50 cents each, which are used for all food and beverage tastings (excluding Pairings). Each sample requires a varied amount of tasting tickets.
Admission to this Festival is for those 21 or older, and valid ID is required to purchase tickets and to enter.
The 12th Annual Grand Rapids International Wine, Beer & Food Festival @ DeVos Place
- Thursday, November 21 (6-9pm)
- Friday, November 22 (4-10pm)
- Saturday, November 23 (2-10pm)