As the golf season winds down around Michigan, The 2020 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship brings good news to warm your taste buds: The “makers” scheduled to be featured at the event’s Makers Trail 19th Hole have been announced. Even better news: You don’t have to wait until the Championship in
May to try each delicious craft beverage. This Fall and Winter trek the trail of breweries, wineries and distilleries — “Makers” — to find your favorites before Championship weekend next year.
Located at the back of the 17th green at Harbor Shores Golf Club during the Championship, the Makers Trail 19th Hole is a popular destination for golf fans looking to enhance their viewing experience. Meet the 2020 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship 19th Hole Makers listed below and get to the “bottom of
the cup” while enjoying Michigan’s finest craft beverages.
- Greenbush Brewing — Visit Sawyer (Michigan) to grab some grub and a pint while enjoying the warm and inviting atmosphere at this popular joint.
- Haymarket Brewing — At Haymarket they believe everyone deserves great beer. Celebrating working people is in brewery’s name, which is born from the Haymarket Affair of 1886.
- North Pier Brewing — Created out of a passion for craft beer and a love for the local community, North Pier may just turn out to be your new go-to location for relaxation.
- Watermark Brewing — With a “vibe curator” on the brewery’s staff, you’ll find comfort in knowing Watermark Brewing’s lead brewer is a chemist by trade — which means only the best will be served.
- The Livery — Residing in a building once known as the Palace Livery, a gathering place for residents and travelers, The Livery still creates a space that will inspire and enlighten a diverse community of people from near and far to celebrate life together through beer, music and food.
- 12 Corners Winery — This vineyard was started by a small group of friends who grew up in Michigan and recognized the uniqueness of a site just four miles off Michigan’s famed “Gold Coast.”
- Round Barn Winery — The adage “The devil can’t find a corner in a round barn” inspired owners to transform this historic round barn into a place where only good spirits come to play. Literally.
- White Pine Winery — Committed to growing and serving the best grapes and wines that Michigan has to offer, White Pine is a must-stop while visiting St. Joseph.
- Iron Shoe Distillery — A grain to glass distillery, Iron Shoe keeps the bad spirits out with the luck of the horseshoe. This family-friendly distillery welcomes all and sources all grains locally from Niles, Michigan.
- Journeyman Distillery — Enjoying the journey that is Journeyman Distillery will take you to other worlds, from Ireland to Tasmania. Sourcing only local ingredients from the Midwest, this distillery gives you a global feel while remaining close to home.
Discounted Weekly Makers Trail 19th Hole tickets on sale now for the 2020 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship include (4) 19th Hole tickets, $25/ticket in concession vouchers and an experience that showcases an upgraded, covered pavilion on the 17th green featuring local beer, wine and spirits. Within the pavilion, guests will experience comfortable seating and televisions to follow on-course action. For more on the Championship, Makers Trail and how to purchase tickets, visit: https://attend.srpga.com/tickets/.