Harvest Festival at Lemon Creek Winery
- Lemon Creek Winery in Berrien Springs on September 7th (this Saturday)
- Celebrating the vineyard’s harvest for our 35th year!
- Celebrating the vineyard’s harvest and the feelings that fall bring.
- This event is family friendly, enjoy dancing to live music, hayrides, farmer’s market, craft vendors, catered food, and the smell in the air of ripe grapes on the vine.
- It’s the perfect time to savor a glass of Sauvignon Blanc or Cabernet, or simply a fresh picked apple.
- Live music will play throughout the day. Bring the whole family and enjoy our outdoor seating or bring a blanket and lawn chair.
- September 12-15 at Heritage Landing in Muskegon
- It’s our birthday (20th anniversary) and you are invited to the party!
- 3 Full Festival Days and a Thursday Pub Preview Party!
- Don’t Miss the EARLY IN FREE Friday from 5-6 pm
- Tickets and Weekend Passes: Buy online and SAVE! http://bit.ly/2OO8B6x
- Featuring live Irish entertainment daily under 7 large covered stages, from traditional Irish and folk music to contemporary Celtic rock to storytelling and Irish dance.
- Join us in The Pub for a traditional Irish beverage, live music or watch a football game on our big screen tvs in the Pub. The Celtic Kitchen features traditional Irish Food as well as outstanding Festival favorites found in the Food Court.
- Activities for all ages including Cultural Offerings on the Galway Stage, performances on the Dance Stage, crafts and fun in Wee Ones’ Area, and shopping in the Irish Market and Irish Store.
- Returning this year are the Tea Room, Highland Games, Whiskey Snug, Craft Beer in Duff’s Tavern and Celtic Canines.
- They’re giving away two sets of tickets on our West Michigan FB page that you can enter to win!
Lewis Farms Sunflower Festival
- Now through September 15th at Lewis Farms & Petting Zoo in New Era
- Come walk through our field of brilliant yellow sunflowers during the first ever Sunflower Festival at Lewis Farms & Petting Zoo!
- Admission includes a FREE stem – take a beautiful sunflower home with you!
- U-pick bouquets and vases will also be available for purchase.
- Come for: 🌻 Sunflowers, 📸 Photo Ops, 🌽 Corn Maze, 🐪 Petting Zoo, 🚂 Farm Activities, 🍩 Tasty Treats, 🎪 And so much more!
The Haunt Opens
- In Grand Rapids: Opens Friday the 13th (September) for the season
- Going strong for 19 years, and just moved into a larger space, so now they have 50,000 sq ft to scare you with!
- Over 144 rooms throughout
- Special nights scheduled: Ladies night, kids days (less scary), and BLACKOUT after Halloween, where you go through the whole haunt with no like expect for the glow sticks you’re carrying
Harbor Country Fall & Winter Tours
- The Harbor Country Chamber of Commerce announces the 2019-2020 release of six self-guided tours of the southwest corner of Michigan known as Harbor Country.
- Each tour highlights the best of the “Undiscovered Season” focused on special activities with business locales that are open all year.
- The “Undiscovered Season” brochures contain a master map to each open business, a Special Events Listing and Meal Specials that can be found throughout HarborCountry and the region. Each self-guided tour is also presented on-line on the Chamber website, HarborCountry.org – Things To Do, with a map route to download for directions onto a smart device.
- The six tours available are: Arts & Antiques Tour, Cheers and Beers Tour, Date Escape Tour, Family Field Day Tour, Fall Motor Tour and the Treasures and Tastes Tour. Will take you to great places like Gordon Beach Inn, Journeyman Distillery, and Dablon Winery.
- Each route guides followers along the most scenic byways and back roads, while identifying points of interest on the journey between destinations.
- The Harbor Country Chamber of Commerce is a 501c(6) corporation, established in 1981 to represent the eight communities of Michiana, Grand Beach, New Buffalo, Union Pier, Lakeside, Harbert, Sawyer and Three Oaks.