Watermark Properties and RedWater Restaurant Group introduces the new upscale RedRock Grille and LiveGolf Lounge at Macatawa Golf Club located at 4600 Macatawa Legends Blvd in Holland. RedRock Grille’s new full menu and use of the LiveGolf Lounge with food and full bar will be available for the public to experience starting on Wednesday, September 4 at 6 p.m.
Craig Smith, COO of RedWater Restaurant Group and Watermark Properties, exclaims, “We are so excited to show off the fully remodeled Macatawa Golf Club with our newly completed RedRock Grill and LiveGolf Lounge golf simulator facility. We invite the public to experience Holland’s new RedRock Grille and LiveGolf Lounge to celebrate the long-awaited complete renovation of this great golf club. We look forward to serving the public for the very first time with RedRock Grille’s full menu on September 4 starting at 6 p.m.”
RedRock Grille sets itself apart from other restaurants in the Holland area with its modern design and unique dining experience. RedRock Grille is named after a 500-degree lava stone that guests can enjoy to cook signature dishes including succulent steaks, shrimp, fajitas and more. RedRock Grille also offers a full menu, starting on September 4 for dinner, serving diverse seafood and pasta dishes, artisan sandwiches, gourmet burgers, creative salads, and enticing starters and desserts. To top it off, RedRock Grille features a variety of local craft brews, a premier wine list and many specialty cocktails. RedRock Grille provides diners the ultimate experience with amazing food of the highest caliber with a warm, contemporary ambiance indoors and an open-air patio outdoors.
The LiveGolf Lounge, located on the lower level of the club, allows golf play in a climate-controlled environment for year-round golf practice, lessons and tournaments for members and the public. Each of the simulators allows golfers the ability to play over 50 of the best courses around the world on official PGA Tour and Golf Channel simulators. LiveGolf Lounge course selections include the highly prestigious Pebble Beach Golf Resorts, Kohler Courses, St. Andrews Links®, as well as many other great golf courses in North America and the European continent. The LiveGolf Lounge simulators were developed by AboutGolf and have been used on The Golf Channel, offering leading technology and accuracy programming.
RedRock Grille joins the RedWater Restaurant Group of seven other public restaurants throughout Grand Rapids and Holland, including Boatwerks Waterfront Restaurant, Gravity Taphouse Grille, FireRock Grille, Cork Wine & Grille, Vintage Prime & Seafood, Rush Creek Bistro, and Reds at Thousand Oaks.
Tom Holmes, Membership Director for Watermark Properties explains, “In addition to our public golf options, we have many outstanding golf and pool membership programs and look forward to building the membership at Macatawa Golf Club. Early fall is the perfect time to visit the club with continual daily play outdoors until the snow flies and availability of our new LiveGolf Lounge for challenging year-round golf practice, lessons and tournaments, as well as year-round dining at RedRock Grille.”
Watermark Properties owns Macatawa Golf Club in Holland, as well as four private golf clubs in Grand Rapids: Watermark Country Club, StoneWater Country Club,Sunnybrook Country Club, and Thousand Oaks Golf Club. They also own two public courses: The Ravines Golf Club in Saugatuck and Thornapple Pointe Golf Club in Grand Rapids.
Complete Facilities at Macatawa Golf Club
Open to both members and the public:
- Macatawa Golf Club features an 18-hole course for members and the public. The course was designed by award-winning golf course architect, Ray Hearn, who was excited to create a beautiful course near the shores of Lake Michigan. With large, fast undulating greens, well-placed bunkers, and unique water features, Macatawa Golf Club provides an enjoyable round of golf for all levels of play.\
- Macatawa Golf Club is currently offering a fall membership special. Put $1,000 down toward next year’s dues and play the rest of the 2019 season for free.
- The new grand ballroom event space has seating for up to 350 guests overlooking the beautiful course with 180-degree outdoor views and a large covered open-air balcony. Another intimate event space, with seating for up to 60 guests, offers the perfect venue for small business or private events.
- A ceremony lawn area, with views of the water, has been designated for outdoor weddings.
- The new contemporary RedRock Grille restaurant is open to the public seven days a week with a creative menu and indoor and outdoor dining on the lower level of the club.
- The LiveGolf Lounge, located on the lower level of the club, allows golf play in a climate-controlled environment for year-round golf practice, lessons and tournaments for members and the public. Each of the simulators allows golfers the ability to play over 50 of the best courses around the world on official PGA Tour and Golf Channel simulators.
Exclusive for members:
- The pool facility includes a swimming pool with two lap lanes and a separate zero clearance pool for children.
About Watermark Properties
Watermark Properties owns private golf courses including Watermark Country Club, StoneWater Country Club, Sunnybrook Country Club, and Thousand Oaks Golf Club. Ravines Golf Club and Thornapple Pointe Golf Club are also part of the group and both operate as public facilities.
Macatawa Golf Club offers public play as well as memberships with added privileges to other Watermark Properties courses. Watermark Properties continues to grow and support the golf industry in West Michigan by providing a high-quality collection of facilities for members and public alike.
Watermark Properties COO Craig Smith says, “As we’ve added great sites to our organization, we have enhanced the value of membership for all Watermark Properties members, as well as providing outstanding dining for the public and improved golf course conditions at all of our locations.”
About RedWater Restaurant Group
The RedWater Restaurant Group’s mission is to exceed customer expectations by delivering an experience through our hospitality, food and service and consistently creating quality meals using the freshest ingredients at a great value.
Macatawa Golf Club’s new restaurant, RedRock Grille, joins RedWater Restaurant Group of seven other public restaurants throughout Grand Rapids and Holland, including Boatwerks Waterfront Restaurant, Gravity Taphouse Grille, FireRock Grille, Cork Wine & Grille, Vintage Prime & Seafood, Rush Creek Bistro and Reds at Thousand Oaks.
In addition to offering numerous quality public dining establishments, RedWater Restaurant Group has event spaces for large and small business meetings, weddings, and other events at all of their locations.
For more information about RedWater Restaurant Group and its distinctive restaurants, please visit www.redwaterrestaurantgroup.com, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 616.719.4940.