More than 100 cars are expected to gather on Saturday, July 20 for the 6th Annual Mackinaw City Mustang Stampede to be held at Conkling Heritage Park, along the shores of Lake Huron, in downtown Mackinaw City. Celebrating Ford Motor Company’s iconic Mustang, which first rolled off the assembly line in 1964 to become one of the most noted muscle cars on the road today.
Check in and registration will take place on Friday, July 19 between 2-7pm or 8-9:30am on Saturday, July 20 at 409 S. Huron Avenue, next to Conkling Heritage Park and Best Western Dockside. All cars must be checked in and on display by 9:45am on Saturday.
- 10am-4pm: Cars on display along the Lake Huron shoreline at the Straits State Harbor Parking Lot.
- 4:15pm: Parade Line-Up Begins
- 4:30pm: Mustang Parade across the Mackinac Bridge
- 5:30-7pm: Dinner in Conkling Heritage Park (Additional tickets are available for $10 each).
- 7pm: Awards Ceremony
- 5-9pm: Live Music & Beer Tent at Conkling Heritage Park Band Shell
For lodging reservations for the Mustang Stampede weekend, or throughout the summer season, visit MackinawCity.com/stay/.