Experience Bellaire’s History with this year’s “Home Tour”
Featuring five historic places open for the public to explore. Step back in time in these beautiful, well maintained structures which have many original features. The 2019 Bellaire Historical Home Tour is scheduled for Saturday, July 27 from 1:00 to 4:00 pm, present by the Bellaire Historical Museum.
This year’s tour includes:
– The Grand Victorian B & B, built in 1895 as the Richardi House
– The Hinman House, built in 1905
– The Bellaire Methodist Church, dedicated in 1887
– The Charles Smith Farm House, built in 1901
– The Derenzy School House, built in 1917.
Tickets are $10 and are available at the museum (202 N. Bridge Street), the Bellaire Chamber of Commerce Office. Tickets are also available the day of the tour at each individual house. A map to the homes is on the back of the tickets.