Summer is calling! Whether you are heading towards the lake, attending a festival, looking for a romantic getaway or planning an exciting adventure, there are a number of West Michigan lodging specials to help with your summer vacation plans!
Upper Peninsula Getaways
Keweenaw Adventure–Stay six nights, get the seventh night FREE!! Their Copper Harbor downtown Adventure Chalet features a classy and cozy living space perfect for a romantic or family getaway! The chalet is centrally located, just blocks from Lake Superior, the mountain bike trailhead, restaurants, bars, micro-brewery, shops, and general store.
An award-winning, family-owned and operated resort on Mackinac Island, Mission Point Resort on Mackinac Island has a variety of summer packages for every trip type. Located on the sunrise side of Mackinac island, the property spans 18 lakefront acres, creating an unparalleled setting for guests to savor life’s simple pleasures. The best value for families looking to experience Mackinac is Mission Point’s Mackinac Family Experience package, which includes a full menu of activities sure to create your most memorable vacation yet. For folks with four-legged family members, look into the Pooch at the Point package, where guests can bring their pups with them on vacation and stay in one of the resort’s newly-renovated pet-friendly guest rooms. Looking to enjoy a romantic vacation on Mackinac Island? Take advantage of the Island Romance package for a picturesque getaway for two. With genuine hospitality, inviting comfort, delicious food and relaxed elegance, Mission Point is your perfect Mackinac Island retreat.
Island House Hotel delivers the complete Mackinac Island experience with modern conveniences in a historic setting. Guests choose Island House Hotel for the ideal location, fantastic view, charming atmosphere & enjoyable amenities. Find your Mackinac Island vacation package.
Immerse yourself in the historic charm that has made Mackinac Island famous at the Harbor View Inn. Stay 3 nights and save 15%.
Head North with These Vacation Specials
Escape to Northern Michigan with special packages at one of three Stafford Hotels.
- Stafford’s Perry Hotel, Petoskey Summer Shopping Package available Sunday – Wednesday, May 26 – June 19. Kick off the season by spending some time in northern Michigan! Package includes two nights lodging, breakfast vouchers each morning of your stay, $20 in Stafford’s Dining Dollars (redeemable at any Stafford’s location), and $20 in Merchant Money (redeemable at participating downtown shops). Package starts at $299, based on two guests per room (plus tax and gratuities).
- Stafford’s Bay View Inn, Petoskey Summer Memories Made Here package, available Sunday – Thursday, June 2 – August 29. Includes four nights lodging, country inn breakfast each morning of your stay, $60 Dinner Voucher for the Roselawn Dining Room, and round trip ferry tickets to Mackinac Island aboard Shepler’s Mackinac Island Ferry. Package starts at $799, based on two guests per room (plus tax and gratuities).
- Stafford’s Crooked River Lodge & Suites, located in Allanson, Taste of Michigan Package, available Sunday – Thursday, June 3 – 23. Enjoy two nights lodging, breakfast each morning of your stay, 2 Roundtrip Tickets to Mackinac Island aboard Shepler’s Mackinac Island Ferry, and $40 in Stafford’s Dining Dollars (redeemable at any Stafford’s location). Package starts at $299, based on two guests per room (plus tax and gratuities).
Stay at Crystal Mountain Resort & Spa in Thompsonville this summer starting at only $235 per family, per night (based on a family of four). With this package your family will enjoy a wide variety of activities, saving you up to $300 per day – and kids ages six and under are free! Plus, enjoy a passport to summer fun including unlimited use of the following activities:
- The Edge Adventure Course
- Crystal Coaster Alpine Slide
- Vertical Edge Climbing Wall
- Disc Golf & Disc Rental
- Twilight Golf on our Betsie Valley Course (cart not included)
- Two daily Mountain Crafts (Tie-Dye Bandana, Tube-a-Licious Candy, Glitter Tattoos, Hair Wraps and more)
- Movie Rentals
- A two-hour standard Bike Rental per person, per day
Plus 10% off Adventure Camp, Archery, Laser Tag and Build-a-Buddy kits!
All houseguests enjoy complimentary Crystal Clipper chairlift rides (available Wednesdays and Saturdays), family campfires, Monday Night Live, Michigan Legacy Art Park, Park at Water’s Edge Outdoor Pool & Water Playground, Peak Fitness Center, indoor pool and hot tub, fitness classes, yoga, water aerobics, tennis courts, and tennis equipment rental.
Located on 5,000 acres, just 30 miles northeast of Traverse City, Shanty Creek Resort boasts three distinct villages (Summit, Cedar River, Schuss) with lodging, dining, and recreation opportunities at each. This summer build your own custom Stay + Play Package. With more than 400 accommodations Shanty Creek has something for every family size and budget. Their reservations specialists are here to help! Give them a call, let them know when and how many people are coming, and they will suggest the right lodging option for you. Then choose if you’d like to add discounted rounds of golf, breakfast, lunch or dinner, making a perfect package for the picture perfect getaway!
“Benzie Treasure Trove” was created to introduce visitors to popular activities and businesses throughout the county. Some of the businesses participating in the Benzie Treasure Trove 2019 package include Stormcloud Brewing Company in Frankfort, known for their craft Belgium-inspired ales; St. Ambrose Cellars & Brose Brewery known for award winning wines, meads and brews; Iron Fish Distillery, known as the first farm distillery in Michigan producing award winning spirits, and the iconic Cherry Hut restaurant in Beulah, serving cherry inspired dishes and great cherry pie.
Hotel Packages in the Central Region
CityFlatsHotel, voted the Best Hotel in Holland, is excited to announce the release of their new add-on packages, including a revamped romance package, a West Michigan beer package, and a new Sperry’ Moviehouse package. Amp up your stay at their downtown Grand Rapids location by adding on the new On-The-Town package, which includes tickets to a 20 Monroe Live Concert or a Civic Theater performance, a gift card to CitySen Lounge, complimentary parking, and a noon check-out.
Sleepovers and campouts are super fun, right? But, have you ever been to a theme park sleepover? Now is your chance! At Michigan’s Adventure Coaster Campout June 28th you can spend the night in the heart of the park under a canopy of your favorite roller coasters right in Muskegon.
Relax and feel the wind in your hair aboard the S.S. Badger and save money during your stay in Ludington. Comfort Inn is offering 20 percent off accommodation costs for all Badger guests this season. The trip across Lake Michigan from Ludington to Manitowoc is four hours — plenty of time to kick up your feet and take in all of the fun aboard the historic carferry with games, movies, bars, and entertainment.
Planning on attending the Mt. Pleasant Craft Beer Festival June 9th? Baymont Suites is offering a Beer Festival special, including 25% off plus free cab to and from the festival
Stay in Southwest Michigan
Retreat to pure luxury after a long day on the green with Kalamazoo’s Radisson Plaza Hotel’s 19th Hole Golf Package! They go that extra mile to make your stay a hole-in-one.
The 19th Hole Golf Package includes:
- Overnight accommodations in a spacious guest room
- $50 GHG gift card redeemable at any on-site outlet
- Golf amenity at check-in
Contact the hotel directly and ask for their concierge team, who will gladly assist you in planning your day!
The locally owned, charming accommodations in South Haven are eager to greet their summer guests. Visit www.southhaven.org/lodging-specials for details and with “Book Direct,” reserve your spot conveniently on one website!
Beautiful surroundings await you at Marywood Manor B&B. This charming inn, with lovely perennial gardens, boasts three-room suites and is within walking distance of downtown Saugatuck. Amenities include a full breakfast on the large screened-in porch, pillow-top beds with fabulous linens, comfortable sitting/living rooms, private baths, air conditioning, cable TV, and free wifi. Private off-street parking is included. Come and join your hosts Jan and Gary for the Saugatuck Expo 30 Days on the Art Coast, running the month of June. When booking request the special WMTA rate.
Looking for more lodging options? You can find more to help plan your West Michigan stay here.