Spring Lake Heritage Festival, Spring Lake
- June 10th-15th. This annual summer event in Spring Lake, Michigan is a wonderful opportunity to spend quality time with family and friends.
- Family fun night: Lots of outdoor activities for kids and the whole family.
- Wings on the Water: Thursday. Sample all types of chicken wings, and vote for your favorites. Plus live entertainment.
- 5k run/walk, entertainment tent, including a wet & wild foam party for all ages on Friday for just $1 admission
68th Annual Kalamazoo Institute of Arts Fair
- Nearly 200 artists are expected to participate in the 68th Annual Kalamazoo Institute of Arts Fair June 7-8. Many of the jury-selected artists travel from around the country to participate in the oldest outdoor fair in Michigan.
- The variety of mediums on view includes ceramics, jewelry, glass, fiber, leather, paintings, prints, sculpture, wood, and photography. Always the first weekend in June, the fair runs Friday, 3-8 pm, and Saturday, 9 am-5 pm.
- Artists are the headliners, but entertainment, food vendors, Saturday children’s activities, and a Friday beer garden add to the fun.
Muskegon Summer Wine Up
- The five Cumulus Radio stations of Muskegon are excited to be organizing and hosting the inaugural Muskegon Summer Wine Up festival on Saturday, June 8th, 2019 at Hackley Park.
- In addition to a variety of wine vendors from Michigan, the United States and all over the world, patrons will also be treated to wine seminars, a Mystery Wine contest, and more.
- Three seminars available, including “How to Read a Wine Label”
- $15 admission includes a souvenir wine glass & four sample tickets
More summer festivals and fairs: