The Livery Presents: 5th Annual Funk Fest 2019
- The Livery in Benton Harbor, April 19th & 20th, 2019
- Funk Fest is The Livery’s annual celebration of wild, sour, and oak-aged beers.
- Held the second weekend of April every year, Funk Fest includes a special tap list, bottle release, firkin tappings, specialty food offerings, and two nights of funky entertainment!
Meaty Monday at Downtown Market
- Downtown Market Grand Rapids
- Calling all carnivores! Join us 10am-7pm on April 29 for meaty Monday at the downtown market.
- The market hall will be offering tender and juicy meat-inspired specials all day long, so bring your appetite, and maybe a bib!
Easter Egg Hunt, Kids, Crafts, & Critters
- Saturday, April 20, 2019
- 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Coopersville Farm Museum
- We will be hiding and rehiding eggs all day (10am-1pm) for kids ten and under to find.
- Plus optional add-on activity: Easter Cupcake PoufSoap Making $5
- There are numerous other crafts during the Kids Crafts and Critters that are not cost. There are always fun animals there too!
Grub & Brew Fest
- Old Boys’ Brewhouse, Spring Lake
- Saturday, April 27, 2019
- The Grub & Brew Fest has continued to evolve over the years and it is back and better than ever for 2019!
- Our focus for this event is to celebrate local – local grub, local brew and local music.
- For the fourth year in a row, Old Boy’s will be hosting the event on their deck on the channel, under a large tent.
- Join us for Grub & Brew Fest at Old Boys’ Brewhouse in Spring Lake on Saturday, April 27th from 4-8pm! We’ll have live music from Dave Palmer, local food samples and, of course, local brews and ciders.
- What’s more fun than some friendly competition? Restaurants and caterers that participate in the event must use the key ingredient…BACON!
- You’ll be able to taste their creations and vote for your favorite! Voting will take place for beer and cider selections, as well.