The Michiana Annual Art Competition is a local juried fine art exhibition intended to recognize, foster, and reward excellence of top artists in Southwest Michigan and Northern Indiana. The MAAC is held each year at the Box Factory for the Arts in St. Joseph, Michigan. This marks the MAAC’s 17th year of success provided by the vision, energy, and generous funding by our association members, area businesses and corporate sponsors. Entry dates for this year are April 1 – April 30, 2019 and all entries must be submitted online.
Information and artist entry registration and submission: maac.boxfactoryforthearts.org
Categories: photography, digital imaging, mixed media, painting, drawing, glass, sculpture, ceramic
- Best of Show – $1000
- Best in Category – $250
- Artist Submissions: April 1 – April 30
- Online Jurying Begins: May 6
- Online Acceptance Notification: May 15
- Acceptance of Artwork: May 25 – June 1
- Opening reception: Friday, June 7th 5:30 – 7:30pm
- Exhibition Dates: June 7 – July 13
For more information, contact the Box Factory for the Arts at 269.983.3688 or visit https://boxfactoryforthearts.