Get a behind the scenes look at something fun and unique! These are places that will make your visit truly special.
Schedule a group visit to Henderson Castle in Kalamazoo: Henderson Castle is the ideal place for groups of all types to gather and tour. Choose one of their tour packages or customize your experience to create exactly what you’re looking for. Tours can be scheduled to be self-guided or guided through the three-story historic castle and the surrounding property.
Holland is home to a local bowl manufacturer, crafting wooden bowls for over 150 years. Learn about their process and uniqueness of their bowls with a guided tour.
Head to Chocolates by Grimaldi in Grand Haven for a fun factory tour, and learn about the creation of chocolate, from pod and bean to delicious delicacies! Taste fresh samples right off the line and visit their production area to see where the magic is done. They use a 1950s enrober just like on I Love Lucy! Tours will not be available from November 12th to December 31st due to the holiday season.
A tour of the Kilwins Chocolate Kitchen in Petoskey is a must-see on your next visit to northern Michigan. Tours run Monday through Friday and include a comprehensive review of how Kilwins makes truffles, chocolates, caramel, brittles, and other confections. Of course, there are free samples at the end of each tour!
More Places to Tour in West Michigan
- Adventure Mining Company, Greenland
- Arts & Eats, Southwestern Michigan
- Castle Farms, Charlevoix
- Inland Seas Education Association, Suttons Bay
- Lakeshore Museum Center, Muskegon
- Mackinac Island Carriage Tours, Mackinac Island
- Mackinac State Historic Parks, Mackinaw City
- USS Silversides Submarine Museum, Muskegon
- W.K. Kellogg Manor House & Estate, Hickory Corners
- Windmill Island Gardens, Holland