Plans are underway for Tulip Time® Festival’s (www.tuliptime.com) 90th Anniversary! In preparation for this celebration, Tulip Time is pleased to announce the naming of four new members to the 2018-2019 Tulip Time Festival Board of Directors:
- Beth Blanton, Lakeshore Advantage
- Mark Dykema, BIGGBY Coffee
- Matt Helmus, Windmill Island Gardens
- Dan Meester, Holland Christian Schools
In addition, Jennifer Fellinger joins the 2018-2019 Executive Committee whose members now include:
- Chair Tim Vreeman, Langeland-Sterenberg & Yntema Funeral Homes
- 1st Vice Chair Ada Delgado, Macatawa Bank
- 2nd Vice Chair Jennifer Fellinger, Hope College
- Treasurer Anne Porter, DeBoer Baumann & Co.
- Past Chair Kim VandeVusse, Hilliard Lyons
The Board and Festival Staff wish to thank outgoing board members, Brian Davis, Chris Hart, Sally Laukitis, and Amanda Cooper, for their years of unyielding support and heartfelt dedication to Tulip Time as they served out their board terms.
Join the dance as we paint the town orange in celebration of Dutch Culture, Community and Tulips at the 90th Tulip Time Festival May 4 – 12, 2019. Detailed program and event information will be available November 1st on www.tuliptime.com.