Chateau Chantal invites the public to celebrate this year’s fantastic harvest.
The Harvest Festival tradition continues on Saturday, October 6th from 12 noon to 4pm.
All activities take place at Chateau Chantal, 12 miles North on Old Mission Peninsula. The FREE Harvest Fest is open to the public and includes the following activities, including a family fun grape stomp experience:
- 1:00 pm: Mini Slurpin’ Seminar – Learn the basics of wine tasting – slurping noises encouraged!
- 2:00 pm: Grape Stompin’ – Put Lucille Ball to shame and get in line for your chance to crush grapes the old fashioned way; with your feet!
- 3:00 pm: Mini Distillation Seminar – get an up-close view of our copper pot still and learn the basics from the winemakers about our distilled ports and brandy.
Additional benefits to the day include:
- Exclusive case discounts of20% off a full case of any one wine
- Open house with cellar and B&B room viewing
- Wine Aroma Challenge – test your nose’s ability to identify wine scents
- Sign-up for the Wine Club
- Bed & Breakfast reservations & packages
- Private label wines(order before the holiday rush!)
Wine Tasting 11 am-7 pm
We have several wine tasting areas (to relieve congestion) with the same wines for sampling, as well as a separate Wines by the Glass or Flight service area.