- September 7th through 9th in Paw Paw
- The festival offers something for everyone including tastings and tours for wine enthusiasts; a 5k, grape stomping competition, kayak race, and other contests for the active members of your family;
- four stages of entertainment for music-lovers; and carnival rides, fireworks, and the parade for all ages.
- Grape stomping. Join in on this fun tradition and try to out-stomp the competition. We won’t be making wine with the juice you press, but we will be weighing it to find a winner. Events run throughout the weekend. New this year, you can jump in the vat and stomp grapes on your own in our open stomping.
- St. Julian Festival Parade: Downtown Paw Paw on Sunday, and Check out St. Julian Winery for tours while you’re in town.
Birthday Block Party at Grand Rapids Children’s Museum
- Saturday, September 29th
- Help us continue to build minds through play. Join us for dinner during ArtPrize as we celebrate turning 21 at this 21+ event. Spend your day enjoying art and your evening playing with us on our block at 11 Sheldon Avenue NE.
- Tickets: $75: Includes dinner, dessert, one drink ticket and lots of fun!
- Activities include: Live music by Mid-Life Crisis, bocce ball, bean bag toss, Jenga Giant and more!
- Visit: grcm.org/event to purchase tickets
Youth Day 2018
- Saturday, September 8 at 10 AM – 4 PM
- Historic Charlton Park: Village, Museum & Recreation Area in Hastings
- We’re at it again! It’s time to get outdoors again at the 5th annual Youth Day at Historic Charlton Park: Village, Museum & Recreation Area.
- this is a free event designed to introduce families to recreational and education activities that can only be experienced outdoors.
- From biking and hiking to pond critters and fishing, spend your day enjoying nature and discovering all the fun activities you can do outdoors!
Marshall 55th Annual Historic Home Tour
- Sep 8 – Sep 9 in Marshall
- Join us for the longest running home tour in the Midwest. No commercials. No channel flipping. All history.
- Marshall’s 55th Annual Home Tour is a documentary you can touch, with 180 years of story and style built into the walls of 8 different architectural classics. Purchase tickets today to start planning the trip of a century—and a half.
- Eight private homes, church and a church rectory, Seven museums.
- A juried fine arts and crafts fair on the Honolulu House
- Museum grounds both days
- Civil War encampment at the Capitol Hill School & Civil War Ball in front of the Honolulu House on Saturday evening
- Free parking downtown and at Capitol Hill School near the county fairgrounds; Free shuttle buses
- $25 tickets: Tickets are valid for BOTH days. Children under 12 free.