Cinco de Mayo at Stan Diego Baja Taco Kitchen
- Brand new restaurant celebrating their opening with a Cinco De Mayo party in Walker
- Celebrate Cinco de Drinko at Stan Diego! We’re the new kids on the block & we are here to celebrate our opening with a killer party!
- Join us for food & drink features all day, with DJ Matt B. spinning live from 3-6pm! Fiesta, siesta, tequila, repeat!
- Stan Diego is a Baja California-inspired Mexican kitchen using the best ingredients, to create the freshest flavors – made from scratch every day.
- Our authentic a-la-carte taco menu is out of this world, while our margaritas are handcrafted with choice tequila and fresh squeezed juices.
12th Annual Charlton Park Day
- Historic Charlton Park: Village, Museum & Recreation Area in Hastings
- Saturday, May 26th
- Bring Your Friends and Family for FREE day of Fun at Charlton Park!
- The 12th Annual Charlton Park Day will be May 26th from 11 am – 4 pm.
- Come out and enjoy a FREE day at the Park: includes food, drink, activities and entertainment!
- Tour the buildings, sample bread and cookies baked in the wood stoves, watch traditional craftsmen at work, and take a tram ride.
- There will also be popcorn and balloons, bounce houses, and demonstrations in some of the buildings.
- Charlton Park Day is always a great event and honors our founder Irving Charlton and the residents of Barry County for their support of our facility!
New Restaurant in GR: MeXo
- We’re a genuine Mexican restaurant and bar located in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan. Our cuisine brings a modern touch to the classic pre-Hispanic cuisine of Mexico.
- Authentic regional cuisine, craft margaritas, and extensive tequila and mezcal selections.
- Special lunch & dinner menus with a glossary right on the menu in case you don’t recognize something.
- Plenty of items you won’t find at “traditional” mexican restaurants, like watermelon salad and ceviche
Lighthouse Map & Giveaway
This year’s edition of the Lake Michigan Lighthouse Map and Circle Tour is now available! Celebrating its 30th anniversary, the map showcases all of the lighthouses surrounding Lake Michigan, as well as the circle tour driving route around the lake. To celebrate the map’s 30th anniversary, you can even enter to win a two night stay at the Big Sable Point Lighthouse in Ludington! Request a free copy of the map by mail, view the map online, and enter to win a stay at the lighthouse at WMTA.org.