Windmill Island Gardens Opening Day & Run of the Mill!
- Saturday, April 14, 2018
- Windmill Island Gardens in Holland
- Celebrate our Opening Day for our 2018 season!
- Join us for the Run of the Mill! It’s a 5K fun run that will kick off the season and celebrate the restoration of the DeZwaan Windmill. The course takes you around the island itself and then heads out into the Window on the Waterfront before coming back to the island.
- Not up to a 5k? Do the 1 mile walk around the island at 10:00.
- Enjoy cookies made from flour ground at the mill afterwards and stick around for opening day of Windmill Island!
Paint for a Cause.
- SE4SONS Gastropub at Muskegon Country Club
- Join us for a fun night of painting, great wine & food specials! We will be painting an 11″x14″ canvas with Create.a.frame Studio.
- Only $20 per painter and proceeds benefit Every Woman’s Place, Inc.
- Painting starts promptly at 6:00pm.
- So get your girlfriends together for a fun Wednesday night! Please call 231-755-3737 to reserve your spot. Please have your payment information ready over the phone or stop by SE4SONS to sign up!
- Stop by early for Happy Hour starting at 5pm, 1/2 off select Bottles of Wine, $3 off Shared Plates and much more!
4th Annual Celebrate Spring! Wine and Food Pairing
- Hosted by White Pine Winery and Bistro on the Boulevard in St. Joseph
- Join us Thursday, April 12th from 6:00 to 8:00 pm at our downtown St Joseph White Pine Winery Tasting Room for our 4th annual Celebrate Spring! Wine and Food pairing event.
- Help us celebrate the season with wines hand crafted by local vintner Dr Dave Miller and food pairings showcasing the best of our spring forests and gardens prepared by Bistro on The Boulevard Executive Chef, Cheyenne Galbraith.
- The evening starts with a reception featuring our sparkling Effervescence paired with artisan cheeses, followed by 4 wine and gourmet food pairings to highlight spring fare and wines.
- Tickets are $35 in advance, $40 at the door. Call (269) 281-0098 or email us at friends@whitepinewinery for reservations.
- There are a limited number of tickets available for this popular event. So don’t wait! Get tickets early to reserve your spot!
The Livery’s 4th Annual Funk Fest
- The Livery Brewery in Benton Harbor
- The Livery is proud to present our 4th Annual “Funk Fest” on Friday, April 13th & Saturday, April 14th!
- Funk Fest is The Livery’s annual celebration of wild, sour, and oak-aged beers.
- Funk Fest includes a special tap list, bottle release, firkin tappings, specialty food offerings, and two nights of funky entertainment.
- Some of their special beers for this event include a blackberry/rhubarb beer, and a kiwi beer
- This celebration of our wild & funky ales, is sure to be the best yet, with live entertainment each night