Stock Pick-up Truck Elimination Race
- Hosted by Bundy Hill Offroad Recreation Co. in Jerome
- This Sunday, February 11th, 11am-5pm
- Registration is FREE and starts at 9 AM. (regular park entrance fee’s apply)
- Race for bragging rights and trophies for 1,2,and 3rd place.
- Seat belts, Helmets and fire extinguishers required.
- Spotter allowed but not required.
- It’s an elimination race, last driver standing wins.
- Rain or Shine, track may be muddy dress appropriately.
Brushes & Brews – Mitten “Home” or “Love”
- Hosted by The Mitten Brewing Co., Grand Rapids
- Monday, February 12th at 6:30pm
- An evening of painting, food and fun at our “Brushes & Brews” class hosted by Hearts for the Arts studio!
- SEATING IS LIMITED SO YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT. To reserve your seat, please visit: http://www.hearts4thearts.com/signup/mittenfeb12
- The cost is $35 and includes all artist materials to create your own 10″ x 17″ Michigan “Home” or “Love” art piece on wood. Bring your appetite, there will be a server to take food and drink orders.
- The class will be located on the second floor and will open at 5:30 p.m. for early ordering.
- This event sells out fast so reserve your seat asap! If you have any troubles with registration, please call Shannon at 616-450-1922 to reserve your spot by phone.
Killing Love Softly: An Anti-Valentine’s Day Dinner
- City Built Brewing Company in Grand Rapids
- Tuesday, February 13th
- Cocktail Hour: 5-6
- 5 Course Beer Pairing Dinner
- Cost is $80
- This is an opportunity for our Sous and Head Chef to spread their wings! If you like our tacos, wait until you taste what they have cooking!
- Look for updates with menu items in the coming days.
- Call today 616-805-5755 to purchase tickets.
- Only 36 left!
- They host lots of events: Upcoming Settlers of Catan night and a Speed Euchre tournament
New 2018 West Michigan Travel Guide
- Brand new for 2018, the West Michigan Travel Guide covers the whole west side of the state
- Free copies by mail or online
- Event calendar for 2018
- Lots of fun articles: foodie bucket list, travel with kids, free & low cost ideas
- Available online at WMTA.org for request