Salt of the Earth has been creating quite a stir in the Michigan traditional and acoustic music community. They are recognized as a premier listening room by local, regional, and national touring musicians and music lovers alike. Their weekly house concerts provide a unique opportunity to enjoy dinner and drinks, while experiencing an intimate evening with some of the best roots musicians on the scene. Full dinner and bar service is offered throughout the performance. Quiet dining for non-concert goers is offered in the dining room on all concert nights.
Here’s a list of what you can see at Salt of the Earth’s Fall & Winter Concert Series.
- November 5th, 2017 – Shari Kane & Dave Steele
- November 12th, 2017 – Deep Greens and Blues
- November 19th, 2017 – Amy Andrews and Ralston Bowles
- November 22nd, 2017 – May Erlewine Trio
- November 26th, 2017 – Drew De Four & Brad Philips
- December 3rd, 2017 – Muteflutes
- December 10th, 2017 – Who Hit John?
- December 17th, 2017 – Schrock Bros Band
- December 27th, 2017 – Rachael & Dominic Davis
- December 31st, 2017 – Jive at Five
- January 7th, 2017 – Luke Winslow-King
- January 14th, 2018 – Red Tail Ring
- January 21st, 2017 – Olivia Mainville
- January 28th, 2017 – Sweetwater Warblers
Shows have been moved up an hour to 6pm. Ticket prices vary, and all door proceeds go directly to the artist. Reservations for house concerts are accepted for parties of all sizes, and are strongly recommended as most shows sell out. Call (269) 561.7258 to make a reservation, or check availability on the day of the show.