Bellydancing & Boos
- Great Legs Winery, Brewery, & Distillery in Holland
- Evening of Thursday, October 26th
- The Arabella Dancers are coming back to perform a few Halloween inspired dances, and then teach you a short belly dance fusion piece!
- Belly Dance is a great, low impact exercise for all ages, shapes, sizes, and fitness levels. It gracefully and gently improves your posture, tones muscles, reduces stress, and helps control weight…..all while having a fun time!
- Free admission, and enjoy craft wine, beer, & spirits from Great Legs.
Halloween Festival at Henderson Castle
- Halloween Festival-October 29th, 2-6pm, at Henderson Castle in Kalamazoo
- Bring the kids and join us for Halloween fun! Bounce houses & mini-golf
- Dress up for the costume contest
- Trick for Treats around Henderson Castle
- Games, music, treats, and good eats.
- Can purchase tickets ahead of time on Henderson Castle’s website
Haunted Museum in Grand Haven
- The Tri-Cities Historical Museum in Grand Haven is ready once again for a spooktacular and educational day at the annual Haunted Museum event on Saturday, October 21st, from 1pm to 5pm.
- This free event is filled with interesting facts, vintage decorations, fun games, and make-and-take crafts appropriate for all ages.
- This event will not be scary, so there won’t be any shocking surprises or jump scares.
- The Tri-Cities Historical Museum would prefer to use the holiday to educate about the past and present, welcome families with learners at all ages, and enjoy a fun harvest holiday!
- “The Haunt” in Grand Rapids and “Niles Scream Park” in Niles are great opportunities to get scared between now and Halloween.
- New this year at both Niles Scream Park & The Haunt: Mini-Escape Rooms!
- Five-minute escape rooms that put you and your friends in the middle of a horror scenario.
- Work together to overcome your greatest fears before time runs out! Two rooms available: “Abducted” and “Infested.” Minimum of four tickets per session.
- Only at The Haunt! Our scientist has been bitten by a zombie! Can you help them find the cure and save yourself? Time’s ticking though…
- Only $5 for 5 minutes.
- Escape Michigan is also located at The Haunt for a full hour-long escape room experience.