Port City Princess
- Fireworks Cruise on the 4th of July aboard the Port City Princess
- Get a spectacular view of the Muskegon Lake fireworks from the deck of The Port City Princess!
- Includes an All-American Dinner! 8pm-11pm, $61. pp
- Brunch, scenic & sunset cruises all summer long on Muskegon Lake and Lake Michigan
- In business since 2013.
- Tandem Skydiving at Skydive Holland is the only place in Michigan to experience the rush of a lifetime while taking in Lake Michigan’s breathtaking views – flying to jump altitude right over it and falling back to Earth to land just a mile from the popular Holland beaches.
- Website is www.skydiveholland.com and phone is 616.350.8020 for more info or to book.
Centreville Antiques Market
- Antiques, Vintage, Collectibles, Country Furniture, Jewelry, and more!
- Sunday, July 9th in Centreville (Near Three Rivers, south of Kalamazoo)
- Held four times each year
- A fantastic variety of antiques & collectibles will be offered from dealers throughout the upper Midwest! A great selection will be available from advertising, country furniture, old toys, sports collectibles, estate jewelry, coins, pottery, fine porcelains, art glass, garden antiques and a host of interesting collectibles!
- Now, more than ever-antiques & collectibles are becoming “Investments for the long-haul”, said Bob Zurko, promoter of this massive antique market at Centreville Michigan.
- The Centreville Michigan Antique Market is held Rain or Shine with 1000’s of treasures in numerous buildings, tents, and open-air. Great food and ample FREE parking is available.
West Michigan Photo Contest
- With so much beauty found in West Michigan, the West Michigan Tourist Association wants you to show off what you love most about this beautiful side of the state, and win some great West Michigan prizes!
- The winning photo will be featured on the cover of the 2018 West Michigan Carefree Travel Guide.
- WMTA’s favorite photo entries received by July 31st, 2017, will be made available via a public vote on the West Michigan Facebook page to determine the winners of the 2017 West Michigan Photo Contest. First place to be determined by WMTA judges.
- Prizes from Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park (Grand Rapids), Indigo Bluffs Resort RV Site (Empire), Lewis Farms (New Era), Electric Bike Place (Grand Haven), & Michigan’s Adventure (Muskegon)
- Full rules: https://www.wmta.org/2017-west-michigan-photo-contest/