Grub & Brew Fest
- Saturday, April 8th, 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- This community event celebrates local grub, local brews, and local music, hosted by Old Boys’ Brewhouse located in Spring Lake.
- For the second year in a row, Old Boy’s will be hosting the event on their lawn on the channel, underneath a tent.
- We will have live music, local restaurants and Michigan breweries.
- The restaurants will be competing this year using our favorite ingredient – cheese!
- The Grub & Brew Fest happens to be the same weekend as Don Lubbers Cup Regatta. Be sure to show support by wearing your favorite university’s jersey or color! The team with the most fan support will receive $500 for their rowing program.
Run of the Mill 5K – Windmill Island Gardens
- Event posted by: Windmill Island Gardens
- Saturday, 4/15/2017
- Run of the Mill 5K is back for 2017!
- We’re excited to host the Run of the Mill 5K with Gazelle Sports on our opening day – April 15.
- WIndmill Island Gardens doesn’t just have tulips, but actually a wide variety of plants for the whole growing season, so every visit is different
- Registration is now open: https://runsignup.com/Race/MI/Holland/WindmillIslandGardensRunoftheMill
Spring Heirloom Hop at Robinette’s
- Event posted by: Robinette’s Apple Haus and Winery
- Join us on Saturday, April 15! 12-4pm
- Take a break on tax day to try our newest hard cider-Heirloom.
- It is made from only heirloom-variety apples. We planted the antique variety apple trees to make this newest offering.
- *$5/adult (21+) includes wine tasting (including the new Heirloom Hard Cider), souvenir wine glass, and an Easter Egg with a prize
- *KIDS 1:00-2:00 FREE – Easter Egg Hunt with treats – Easter Bunny will be here for photos!
Grand Rapids Symphony Classical Mystery Tour: Sgt. Pepper’s 50th Anniversary
- Event posted by: Grand Rapids Symphony
- Date(s) – 04/28/2017 – 04/30/2017
- Cost $18 general admission, $5 students
- Grand Rapids Symphony Classical Mystery Tour: Sgt. Pepper’s 50th Anniversary
- Beatlemania is back! Classical Mystery Tour celebrates the 50th anniversary of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band. Join your Grand Rapids Symphony April 28-29 at 8:00 p.m. and April 30 at 3:00 p.m. in the DeVos Performance Hall for a Fox Motors Pops concert. Pops Conductor, Bob Bernhardt will lead the Grand Rapids Symphony alongside Classical Mystery Tour for non-stop Beatles’ hits.
- Original members of the Broadway sensation Beatlemania will perform two hours of endless Beatles’ hits. Hear Penny Lane, Yesterday, I Am the Walrus, and more. The Los Angeles Times calls the show “more than just an incredible simulation” If you like The Beatles, you will LOVE Classical Mystery Tour in concert.
- $18 general admission, $5 students
Hudsonville Showcase: A Women’s Expo & Mancave
- Saturday, April 22 at 9 AM – 2 PM
- FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
- Hudsonville’s Showcase, sponsored by Sheldon Meadows Assisted Living Centers, is Saturday, April 22 from 9am-2pm at Hudsonville High School (3370 Allen St.).
- Shop, sample, and enter to win amazing doorprizes! Snap pictures in the photobooth on the way to a cooking demonstration or enjoy delicious lunch from one of our local food vendors while browsing.
- Men, compete in arcade games, enter to win a grill, enjoy a variety of jerky samples, and more. You will feel right at home!
- Don’t leave the kids at home either. A kid’s scavenger hunt will take them all around the event along with different play areas and kid’s activities.
- Attention early birds! Showcase, and showcase early for the first 200 people receive breakfast on us including Biggby coffee and a warm pastry.