Wine & Chocolate Pairing at Dablon Winery
- Join Dablon Winery in Baroda for a wine and chocolate pairing experience over Valentine’s Day weekend on February 11th & 12th.
- They have paired four Dablon Wines with four delicious DW Hammond chocolates.
- Also fresh chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate turtles, and more are available for purchase!
- While you enjoy your wine and chocolate, take in the cool jazz of the duo After Ours.
Antique Sale at Saugatuck Antiques Pavilion
- February 10th, 11th, 12th
- 20% off storewide
- Only three times each year
- One of the Midwest’s largest antique malls with 175 dealers and a wide variety of antique and vintage items.
- Located right next to Saugatuck Brewing, if you need a break from all the shopping.
Networking Sparks Conference
- 5th annual conference being held on Wednesday, February 15th at Bridgewater Place in Grand Rapids
- Will focus on building diverse networks in their business & personal lives by understanding & celebrating individual differences
- Anyone is welcome to attend
- A diverse panel of speakers will present on communication skills, dining savvy, and network diversity
- Conference fee includes lunch & all materials; register online if interested at NetworkingSparks.com
New West Michigan Carefree Travel Guide
- 100th Anniversary Edition of West Michigan Carefree Travel Guide Now Available as a Free Resource
- The West Michigan Tourist Association (WMTA) is proud to announce the publication of their 100th Anniversary edition of the West Michigan Carefree Travel Guide, which is an annual publication showcasing the best of what West Michigan has to offer.
- This free guide is available for viewing online, or travelers may request that a free copy be mailed to them, both at the following web address: https://www.wmta.org/about-wmta/request-free-travel-info/
- WMTA was a truly visionary leap when it was created in 1917, with the idea of local businesses and attractions working together to market the whole of West Michigan to travelers from a grass-roots level.
- Encompassing the entire western half of the Lower Peninsula, as well as the majestic Upper Peninsula, West Michigan is alive with possibilities.
- The Carefree Travel Guide is designed to be a companion to your next trip, beginning with the inspiration for your visit, and helping you all the way down to the details of booking your hotel, B&B, or campground. You’ll find plenty of trip ideas throughout the guide, whether you’re a foodie, are traveling with kids, or can’t wait to explore the best things in West Michigan.