This weekend, the Grand Rapids Downtown Market celebrates small businesses by encouraging holiday shoppers to shop locally during Small Business Saturday at the Market. On Saturday, November 26th, from 9am to 7pm, shoppers can take advantage of special deals on locally-made food gifts as well as discounts on classes and prizes for the first customers.
More than 20 small businesses under one roof make the Downtown Market an ideal place to shop for artisan-made food and goods for loved ones while supporting the local economy. The first 50 people in the door will receive a free goodie bag full of treats and all Market guests can enter throughout the day for a chance to win a Downtown Market prize pack filled with gift cards from Market Hall merchants.
Those looking to expand their culinary horizons with a Teaching Kitchen class can take advantage of $7 off classes all day with Eventbrite code “shopsmall”.
Market Hall Tenant Deals for Small Business Saturday:
- Malamiah Juice Bar: Receive $10 off every $50 spent on a Malamiah gift card
- Social Kitchen & Bar: Complimentary Cookie Jar dessert with purchase of two entrees
- Love’s Ice Cream: One pint of your choice per month for a year for $89
- Rocket Pies: Margherita pizza plus a draft beer for $11
- RákThai: Receive a $5 gift card for your next visit with any $15 purchase
- Slows Bar-B-Q: Enjoy $1 off all draft beers, $2 off Michigan draft beers, and 10% off growler fills
- Blue Spoon Soup and Spuds: Buy one get one free “Tot” size soup bowl
- Grand Traverse Distillery: 20% Off non-alcohol items
- Michigan Pantry: Receive $5 off coupon with every purchase for use in December. Free tote bag with $50 purchase (quantities limited)
- Field & Fire:Any 4 croissants for $12, or any 2 loaves of bread for $12. Special ends at 1:00 p.m.
- Aperitivo:2 parking validation tickets to everyone who sits at the bar and spends $50 or more